29 October 2007

No internet at home...

Makes for very little blogging opportunity.  The order has been placed, just waiting for the router and activation date.  I hope it is all up and running by Thursday, which is unlikely, as I have signed up for NaBloPoMo.  I think the first few posts are going to be short and sweet! 
I'm on a total wool buying ban at the moment, until I can shut the lid on the blanket box that most of my yarn is kept in.  I will need some more colours for the mitered blanket which I have picked back up again but I will make a dent on the colours I have here already. 
I've managed to knit a sock!!  Yay!!  Now I need to knit another one which I plan on casting on for this week. 
I also need to start knitting for our S&B charity event, I think I'll start with legwarmers, not sure yet though.  The Karlchen hat I knitted may go in the pile as it's a bit small for me (large head, lot of hair).
 
TTFN
 

No comments: