20 May 2011

Try again

Well I am going to try again with the blogging thing, mostly to start recording the little details of life with this little guy

Rowan is now 8 weeks old and I have to say a very good baby, apart from when he is hungry or has wind he doesn't really cry.  He has been drinking milk like nobodies business lately I suspect a growth spurt!  He has slowed down a bit today though.

In craft related news I am starting to get rid/ sell my scrapbooking and card making stuff as I just don't do it at all any more and really want to get another spinning wheel more suited to art yarns.  The one I want is the SpinOlution Echo but at £400 ish this is pretty much a dream, I am however bidding on a cheaper possibly suitable wheel on Ebay.

I'm trying to make more of an effort to eat a proper healthy lunch and tea now I am home on maternity leave. I have to say my saving grace in trying to do this is frozen prepared veg such as peppers and mushrooms.  I also diced, cooked and froze onions for easy use.  This is helping no end as the bit that takes time is the chopping and washing which with a little one isn't always easy to do when you need to do it.  Anyone got any good recipes that I can do in the slow cooker?

2 comments:

Bagpuss685 said...

He is definately growing up really quick. Sorry to hear your selling your card making stuff, I have just treated myself to a cricut cutting machine, waiting to get some more cartridges and I will be well away,

Jesss said...

he is really cute! Congratulations!