07 September 2006

Slacking!

I’ve been slacking on the blog front, no particular reason just have been. Of course now I have to try and remember what I have done to blog about!

On Saturday we went to the Red Bull Air Race at Longleat, unfortunately because of the wind they had to cancel it! So a very long day due to lack of organisation when getting out of field it took a very long time to get home! It would have been a brilliant day with lots of fab photo opportunities but never mind. I did take some photos but Royston is in possession of the camera so I haven’t had a chance to upload them yet.

Mmm what else? Not much to be fair, whilst in the car on Saturday I started knitting myself a scarf using my rather fabulous 1 skein of Giotto by Colinette and last night I finished it!! Just got to trim the ends and give it a quick press with the iron, it is all colourful and beautiful!

Last night I mooched down to Starbucks for Stitch and Bitch and in the interest of cheapness, trying new stuff and less coffee I thought I’d try the tea. Tazo Chai is yummy, not so keen on the Citron to be fair! Of course I’m sitting here with my cup of coffee wishing I had a little Chai right now, I can’t even go looking for any at lunch time as Royston has the car today.

I have made myself a knit tin to store little bits of knitty and crochet info, and also filed all my printed patterns into a folder. I also made myself an album for 6x12 layouts which I fancy having a go at but have now realised that I could really do with some 6x12 page protectors so if anyone knows where I can get some please, please, please let me know. Tonight I may finish my bracelet that I started a few weeks ago, not much left to do before it’s finished. Then I need to make a Birthday card and present for next Friday. I also have a few scrapping things to do and I need to make a start on some bits for the Big Knit Out, our Stitch and Bitch National Knitting Week fundraiser for Breast Cancer, so cheeky mode here if anyone would like to donate pink, white, cream or lilac wool to our cause drop me a line!

Anyhoo I’m off like a smelly cheese folks – catch you later!

No comments: