03 November 2006

Today

  • I feel like sticking my head down the loo.
  • I have consumed my own body weight in vegetable soup.
  • Have to finish the stationery order.
  • Want to have a go at spinning (wool that is, not the insane exercise type of spinning), if anyone can help me please let me know.
  • I'm tired and I ache.
  • I need to do that CJ stuff tonight.
  • I want to knit tonight.
  • I have no internet connection at home.

xx

PS - nice wool here: http://www.kpixie.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=35_216_217

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hope you had a better weekend than Friday was :( HUGS!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Hope you are feeling better.x

Mel said...

Hi Shell, hope you are now fully recovered. I hate it when I lose my internet connection at home so you have my sympathies.

Mel
x

GlitteryKatie said...

Have a good weekend-hope you get some kernitting done :O)
love kt x