13 November 2006

MIA

There is a reason for the lack of blogging, still no connection at home! Mind you it’s probably been for the best, as I have no will power when it comes to my favourite online haunts and I am still tacking the big knitting list for the festive season! I have completed my Nanna’s birthday gift, minus some possibly flowers for embellishment. I am about a 1/3 of the way through my Grandad’s gift. I have made a start on my Mum’s gift but Royston said this morning that he’s not sure about the colour and whether my Mum will like it (the colour that is). This led to a discussion on the wool I am knitting it in and the wool it should be in, Mum take note, you have Royston to thank for the much more gorgeous wool that one of us will be purchasing for you pressie. That’s right I may even convince him to go get it, with a note for him to give to the ladies in the wool shop of course! The lesson learned here is twofold, take Royston wool shopping with me in the first place and he is much less frugal than I! After that I have at least one more present to knit, possibly more, who knows.
Apart from the knitted items, I have only purchased one other gift for the impending festive and birthday season which is just round the corner.
Oh well I’d better be off, catch you later!!

XXXXX

3 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Good to see you back. Thought you'd really stuck your head down that loo!!!
I have crafted like mad, but had days of nothing as well.....
Good luck with your knitting, I'm sure your mum will love whatever colour it is because you made it...

Anonymous said...

miss you

GlitteryKatie said...

Awwww hunny Miss you :(
Hope you get your ker-nitty mojo back!
*waves*
love kt x