18 June 2007

Bad Blogger

Sorry, just been really busy! Just another quickie for now so I can try and get some knitting time in, if not I'll be knitting this blanket in my retirement! I have placed a small order from Loop, for some Addi Lace needles and some GGH Scarlett cotton. The yarn will be knitted into something from Knitting Lingerie Style. I need to take some pics of yarn and projects and get them uploaded to Flickr and Ravelry, keep meaning to and then miss the daylight! We had a nice day at the Welsh Game Fair on Saturday where Rosco took 2nd place in the Scurry, well done Rosco Dog! We went and picked up my new (to us) car, a little Citroen AX diesel, small, pretty old, basic and cheap to run, but quite fun to drive! Royston has decided it's definitely a Shellie Car! I popped into Borders today on lunch and spotted a copy of Scrap City on the shelf, this had been out for a while now, but I was pretty chuffed to see it sitting there in my local book shop! I mean I was excited to be published in it, to see it on Amazon and to get my copy but to see me sitting there on the shelf was something else!
TTFN

No comments: