01 May 2007

Another template...

And I think I will stick with this one! Just want to work out how to add a Flickr Badge now!

Had a fab weekend in Norwich, spent Saturday at the East Anglian Fair with my Parents, a brilliant but tiring day. Then home after a delicious cooked dinner by my Mum. Yesterday I had the day off, which I spent doing boring things like paying bills! I did manage a trip to the wool shop and got some more balls for the mitered square blanket. I have knitted one square so far, did think I'd done another until I realised whilst knitting on the way to work that I had in fact done it wrong somehow so I've had to frog that one and start again. I'm kinda worried about my carefree attitude to the colour scheme now, but I guess once I've knitted a few I can plan a little more. Anyway I'm off, I will try and get a photo of the yarn for the blanket so far tomorrow in day light.
xx

No comments: