26 May 2007

Bargain!

I was browsing Ebay the other day looking for some knitting related bargains when I came across 22 sets of DPNs. Now I did need some other sizes for the Jaywalkers I wanted to knit in Posh Yarn Lucia so when I saw these going for a good price I couldn't resist. I was lucky enough to win the set for £22 including postage. Obviously for this price I was a bit concerned about the quality of the wood, but I didn't need to worry! They are of a lovely quality and the bonus, they have the sizes printed on the side! The seller is lovely to deal with and very prompt in posting and while I don't usually do recommending ebay sellers I thought I would make an exception. If you fancy some fab needles or yarn Alpacaandcats gets the thumbs up here!

Piece of useless information, especially as I don't live in the USA but anywho!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
125
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



I done Royston's too, but apparently there isn't anyone called Royston in the U.S!

No comments: