19 May 2007

A fab day had by both

Well we both enjoyed today, the Smallholders and Garden Festival that Wonder Wool was within was much bigger than we'd expected and we came home with lots of goodies, mostly edible, from there. By the time we entered the Wonder Wool area we were both getting fairly tired, I think we should have sat down and had a coffee before the yarn shopping commenced. I came home with some nice stash, a skein of Artesano Hummingbird in Lovebird, a sock pattern and a set of Brittany Birch needles from Laughing Hens. I also got some Alpaca from UK Alpacas for the blanket which is wonderfully soft, and a pattern for some fingerless gauntlets. I also got some Superwash Merino roving from Cledry Yarner in the most gorgeous bright colour, she also had soap in felted jackets which I now wish I got one of! I was planning on taking pictures both there and when I got home, but I forgot the camera, and then fell asleep on the sofa and Royston didn't wake me up, I finally woke up at 10.20 pm! Who knows if I'll sleep tonight. I will take pictures tomorrow in the daylight of the goodies though.
x

No comments: