10 August 2006

Another Update

My Basic Grey 6x6 pads are at home waiting for me, I can’t wait to see them IRL!  I ordered them from A Trip Down Memory Lane and I have to say the service is FAB!!  When I have some pennies I will certainly be using them again!  I haven’t had new paper since January time when I bought some of the last Basic Grey Releases.  I forgot to do the Dares first challenge, it completely went out of my mind when I went to Stitch and Bitch last night!  I don’t know if I’m going to be able to go again as they have decided to close Borders early and therefore Starbucks, so now they will be closing Starbucks at 8.30pm, as I don’t’ get there much before 8.15pm it’s going to be a bit pointless going.  I have developed Startitus, I keep starting stuff but not much is getting finished, I also seem to have a collection of stuff which isn’t quite right, like I bought 2.5mm circular needles but they need to be shorter and 5mm, whoops.  Still things on the list to do, and probably more to add.  I’m sitting here this afternoon, so tired and sleepy, I just want to go home and curl up and have a doze.  Only 2 & a bit hours and hopefully I can!

1.       Finish CJ to post off (late) for first posting!

2.      Ann(i)e’s challenge.

3.      The Dares first challenge for August.

4.      Last round layouts for the comp.

5.      Post Circle Journal.

6.      Make new Blog Banner.

7.      Make effort to comment on blogs, not just read.

8.      Deliver Avon, one down, one to go.

9.      Tidy scraps.

10.   Iron work blouse.

11.   2nd of Ann(i)e’s challenge.

12.   Take photos of the ferrets.

13.   Take photo of Rosco – from behind.

14.   Walk ferrets.

15.   Find other 4mm knitting needle, it may be lost forever.

16.   Find better container for knitting needles, or make a case.

17.   Check for DT calls.

18.   Check for Magazine Submissions.

19.   Paperwork.

20.  Make some row markers.

21.   Check Freestyle Blog

 

As I am now just waffling on I think I will go, I may be back later with picture of Basic Grey gorgeousness!  

1 comment:

Jen said...

Startitis! LOL!! That's what I've got ;) You are much more organised than me, with your lists....