21 August 2006

My virtual shopping basket!

I'd be so chuffed if I could actually buy any of this but I can't, but a girl can dream!
Making Memories have quite a few bits I fancy including:
Vintage Hip, paisley and spots, yum!
Simply Fabulous, more paisley!
Textured Tape, because I can think of a million things to do with it!
Daisy D's stuff in my virtual basket:
Gypsy Harvest Collection, I love all of this range
Girlfriends Collection, in particular:
Girlfriends Stripe - Lime Multi
Damask - Sangria Lime
Girlfriends Scroll - Lime
Medallion - Ocean Lime
Girlfriends Scroll - Passion Pink
Girlfriends Stripe - Lime
Girlfriend Stripe - Passion Pink

Lullaby Collection, all of it especially all the spots!!
Hambly Screen Prints for the gorgeous colours and patterns!
Gorgeous American Crafts papers:
The Goods
Bookshelf
Play

Then some Cosmo Cricket, from Box Room Booty. I especially like the Wanted Collection.
From 7Gypsies:
Letters Flashcards 97% Complete Tags
Naked Bracelette
Naked Charm Square

I enjoyed my virtual shopping, I may have to pretend shop again sometime!




1 comment:

greyparrot said...

yum shopping list. I think all of those could be on mine too- see you are still in the 'paisley phase'! We must do virtual lunch sometime!