12 November 2007

I can't buy yarn, but I could buy needles

I'm debating about getting some Knit Picks Circular needles in smaller sizes for sock knitting. I really fancy trying knitting on 2 circulars and also 2 socks on 2 circulars. But what sizes to get, 2.25mm, 2.5mm, 2.75mm?? Or all 3? I need help!

I've been mostly planning what socks I could knit next, no I haven't cast on for the companion for my first ever sock before you ask. I fancy trying toe-up as I've got some mice single skeins of Posh Yarn and am itching to knit it up and that way I'll know that I have enough for both socks.

The Basic Camisole is coming along ok, nearly finishing the shaping on the front, so then back to the 5mm needles until I reach the neck. Many people seemed to complain that the cotton angora fluffed a bit whilst knitting but so far I've not had any issues.

Off to debate a bit more

TTFN

No comments: