10 November 2007

A nice day in the woods

Today we went to Pembrey Country Park to walk the dogs, it was Alfie's first ever trip there and I think he enjoyed. Rosco found (with some help) some nice sticks to carry about. I love the park, the combination of glorious beach with light and airy woods is perfect for a stroll with the dogs. On the way home we called into Borders where I managed to find a copy of Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Sock Book. I've only read the history section and started on the section about sock construction but I think I'm going to love this book! Well I'm off to have a bath so I'll leave you with two of the photos taken today.
TTFN

Tne boys

Pembrey Country Park

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I really want that book, too. I'm thinking it might be my reward for succeeding at NaBloPoMo.

(here via the NaBloPoMo thread at Ravelry)