22 November 2007

There is something on it's way...

But I can't say what or where from as part of it is for my very special Mum for Christmas and she reads this (sometimes) so Mum's the word. But I am very excited, I've been wanting it for a long time!

I do have more to post but I can't be bothered to get up off my seat to get my notebook to type out my notes!

I've been listening to Lime and Violet at every opportunity since monday on my MP3 player, it's brilliant.

Knitting news is that I am nearly at the toe of the companion sock and I have already started planning the next pair I want to knit. It's hard not to cast on, but I have resisted and therefore could claim points in the Knit Wars that Miss Violet set up on Chore Wars. I'm so geeky, I love it!

Right off to knit, and then I can claim again!

TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A present ? For me? excited now love Mum xxx