01 November 2007

Technically...

This was posted on the 2nd, but as I actually wrote it last night but didn't have internet access until this morning I'm using as my post for the 1st!

I'm still thinking of some themes to do for the month, which I may continue. If anyone has any suggestions I would be most grateful. Hopefully our connection will be working when I get home, today is the activation date!

The WIP list is going up with a venegance, keep starting different things, I really should do more of my Cardigan and do the other sock for my first pair! I can't wait to get the internet back so I can upload some pictures and also to transfer music from CD to my MP3 with the track and artist information.

Here's hoping I can post from home tonight, if not posting over the weekend will be interesting!!!!

No comments: